RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICY
SmileCode's foundational is the happiness of our customers. We’ll refund you FULL AMOUNT if the dentist or orthodontist determines our clear aligners aren’t a fit for you.
To get your desired results, you'll need to follow our instructions prescribed by our orthodontist:
- Wear your aligners all day and night, except when eating or drinking.
- Download and set TrayMinder APP to record your each treatment.
- Take photos when you move to next trays, that way you know your are marching to your smile.
- Contact us by sending an email with your teeth photos if you aren't satisfied with your clear aligners.
We will refund you for any manufacturing defects such as mis-fitting. Mis-fitting aligners are produced incorrectly and does not match with your 3D preview. A gap on the bottom of the aligner is not indicative of an incorrectly manufactured aligner. All the aligners are custom made, as such aligners in production and/or manufactured aligners are not eligible for return or refund.
If at the end of your plan, having followed these instruction, you have not achieved the smile you love. Please contact us so our orthodontist can re-evaluate your results. If your re-evaluation is approved, you will be eligible for additional aligners to continue your Smile Journey. Please keep in mind: You need to notify us within 30 days of completing your treatment for the warranty to remain valid.
After you reviewed your 3D preview and you decide to cancel, you will be refunded a prorated amount for the unmanufactured aligners except the impression kit.
If our orthodontist think we are not a fit for you , we will refund you full amount.
Please follow these steps when returning your purchase:
- Pack your unused items in the original packaging.Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Let us know you’re planning to return your aligners by emailing email@example.com with your order number.
- Send to: SmileCode LLC / 13335 15Mile Road, #138, Sterling Heights, MI 48312.
- For proof of delivery, please use a trackable carrier with a tracking number.
All the refund will be returned to the customer via the customer's purchasing method only. Once we receive and process your return, we’ll email you to let you know your refund has been issued. You’ll typically see your refund within 4 to 7 business days of processing depending on your financial institution.
Impression Kit orders and all other non-custom SmileCode products are fulfilled within 2 business days of the purchase. Expected delivery times for all shipments is 3-5 business days from the shipping date.
Once your Treatment Preview is approved, our team goes to work manufacturing each of your custom aligners. We will make every effort to get your aligners shipped so you can get started on your new smile as fast as possible. Your aligners will ship out in 2 weeks from when your aligners were approved.